Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Welcome to the Team, Weems!
I'm honored to say that Weems has agreed to "officially" join my team. There is really no way to introduce those of you who don't know this man, I call him Guruji, as do many people, but you know, Guruji has a sick, twisted and very strange sense of humor. As he says, The Cosmic Giggle is my religion.
Here he is in his own words:
Weems Westfeldt is…
* An ancient ski pro from the Stone Age when skis were chiseled out of very long rocks
* A fanatic skier who loves to teach
* A traveler who has taught skiing in Colorado, New Mexico, Maine, New Hampshire, and New Zealand for 40 years
* An examiner for Professional Ski Instructors of America
* The former Director of Operations for Ski & Snowboard Schools of Aspen/Snowmass
Weems has been in the ski teaching world for more than 50 seasons. He has taught and managed in ski schools all over the nation and the world. In 1986, he settled in Aspen Snowmass as an instructor, manager, and trainer.
Furthermore, he has been a member of the Alpine Demonstration Team of the national instructor’s organization – PSIA, and has been a frequent contributor to popular ski publications.
Weems is clearly a ski bum and has never held a real, year-round job. Weems has been livin’ the dream!
Thanks for joining, Weems!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment