Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Help Make the 3 at Bridger Happen!!

Due to low enrollment numbers, there is a possibility that this event will be merged with the Red Lodge exam March 28-29. To avoid this scenario, if you know of others planning on attending that have not yet registered, please encourage them to do so. The more registrations we get the more likely it is that we can hold the event.

We will keep you posted on any changes.

Kind Regards,


1 comment:

Mr Moore said...

Hi miss Kate its Thaddeus hope your breaking hearts and causing trouble in Aspen. As for the level three I hope it is at Bridger. Ill ask the universe. Are you going to visit Btown?
PS Your a burning hot ski goddess.